Friday, February 4, 2011

the most important things i must bring during holiday..!!!

salam...
ble ckp psl holiday msty pk tmpt2 yg interesting kn..??
1st yg kuar dr otak msty sunny beach, beach breeze....yg penting it is beach or island laaa..
btol x..??
eheheh
so kowg msty la da plan nk bwk ape time g holiday an..
and for me...i just tought to bring many thing that are important to me...
eheheh
quite childish right..??
ahahah
so, i list them below...blink2>
1) my backpack..!!! (ahahah...i love you my deuter)
3) my shampoo..!!
4) my flip flop..!! (easy, simple and i just love it..)
5) my rexona..!! ahahah
6) my lappy and brokband bodo..!!
7) my handphone...( miss him when we are away... :) )
8) my cash...!!! (sure i want to buy something for me and for him..)

that's all i think...eheheh
actually i just love number 8 that's why i just chose 8 things that i must bring during my holiday...
uhuhuh
so, what do you think..??
what's your opinions and how about yours..??
enjoy it ok..
salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment